Our Customer is a top Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner with proven expertise in DevOps, Agile and ITSM. Its mission is to revolutionize the way teams collaborate and empower them to work smarter. They’ve rendered client-tailored services to over 3,500 companies, providing expert guidance on the deployment, adoption and support of Agile tools. They are a global company with Atlassian certified consultants in Belgium, Canada, China, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States.
We are looking for their next Support Engineer in Shanghai! If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity within a forward-thinking tech company, come join their young, driven support team!
You will provide technical support to its international customers on their use of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo, HipChat, etc.) and Atlassian ecosystem add-ons.
- You will be responsible for managing service requests and incidents.
- You will be the clients’ first contact point, advising them through the situation and proposing clear and simple solutions to answer to their requests within the defined SLA.
- You will feed and improve our documentation through your ongoing experience with the customers.
- You will work as part of a team to report on support activities and strive for continuous improvement in this domain.
On the technical side, you will be brought to:
- Ensure the advanced configuration of Atlassian solutions by configuring JIRA workflows (Edit screens, assign permissions…)
- Create Confluence page templates, manage spaces and user groups, configure security rules etc…
- Configure Apache HTTPD and Tomcat servers
- Set-up certificates (SSL …)
- Ensure the migration of AWS servers
- Analyze the application and server logs
- Write Groovy scripts
Your super powers
- You’ve studied computer science and have at a first significative experience in customer technical support. You speak English and French with professional fluency
- You have strong knowledge of databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.), system administration and have already written scripts under Linux.
- You are craving a dynamic work environment where you’ll have a large amount of autonomy and responsibilities.
- You are a great listener and have a real sense of the end result. You know that providing great customer satisfaction on a human level is what will make a difference!
- Ideally you have already worked with Atlassian tools and are comfortable with the ecosystem. Otherwise you are a curious and fast learner!
- Previous work experience in an international context is appreciated.